A happy job. In Günzburg.
This is the city of Günzburg's motto as an employer:
We represent a modern, service-oriented administration, and you can also expect "more” from us as an employer.
In addition to the regular social services included in the labor agreement of the public services, we also offer:
- Performance-oriented payment
- Flexible working times with flextime account
- Extensive further education possibilities
- Active health management (courses for prevention, fruit basket, water on hot days)
- Modern equipment, ergonomically aligned workspaces in the centrally located historic City Hall in Günzburg
- Free parking (based on availability)
- Secure jobs
Here teamwork is written with a capital T, whether through professional cooperation among the individual offices, in projects involving the entire city hall, or through communal leisure activities like the Waldbad festival, work excursions and sports activities.
As an educational institution, we also assume responsibility for the employees of tomorrow and also offer internships in various occupations and general introduction courses.
We look forward to receiving your applications at bewerbung@. rathaus.guenzburg.de